Back in Business

Many things have changed since the last time I posted - I moved back to the old country (India, and given how much it has changed while I have been away, I should really say, "I moved to a new country"), I have a new job (my first faculty position!) and I have a new daughter (Leela, my firstborn!!). Now that the dust has settled somewhat and I am getting my bearings in all three new situations, its time to start posting once again.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey MM,

Good to see you're back.
Ranganaut said…
Hey Jeff,
Nice to see that you are still curious about my ramblings.
MM
Anonymous said…
MM,

I've always been interested in your ramblings, and your delicious sambar. I saw this in today's NY Times. I think you will find it interesting.
Ranganaut said…
I saw that article. Blogging caters to that instinct doesnt it?

Popular posts from this blog

Strongmen-itis

What's wrong with this picture?

Pinochet is Dead